ADMIRALS SELECT LACROSSE, INC.
CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE AND ALLOW MEDICAL TREATMENT AND AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE AND ALLOW MEDICAL TREATMENT
I hereby consent to my child participating in the program. I consent and grant permission to the coach, assistant coach, or any other authorized Admirals Select Lacrosse, Inc. official to obtain any medical care necessary as a result of injuries sustained by my child participating in this activity and understand it is my responsibility to maintain sufficient accident and medical insurance on my child’s behalf.
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Admirals Select Lacrosse, Inc. athletic program, the undersigned parent/legal guardian:
(1) Agrees to instruct the minor participant that prior to participating he should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he should immediately advise his coach of such conditions and refuse to participate;
(2) Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and sever social and economic losses which may result not only from his own action, inaction or negligence, but the action, inaction or negligence of other, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
(3) Assumes all the above risks and accepts full personal responsibility for the damages following any such injury, permanent disability, or death.
(4) Release, waives, discharges, and promises not to sue and otherwise agrees to hold harmless Admirals Select Lacrosse, Inc., as well as sponsors, managers, coaches, participants, and other person associated with the Admirals Select Lacrosse, and owners/leasers of premises used to conduct the event, from any and all liability or responsibility for injuries sustained by my child in this activity.
(5) Understand that Admirals Select Lacrosse, Inc. operates under a no refund policy.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE PROVISIONS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL
RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND I SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.
Printed Name (Parent) Signature, Date
Copies will be given to parents at first practice OR please print from Downloads tab on home page.